segunda-feira, 15 de julho de 2013

Introducing myself

Hey, my name is Mariana, I`m 28 years old. I`m work with food and I love it. I have one catering business with my two partners we specialize in pastries the name is Feito a Mao Patisserie, This Means "Handmade" and Like us on Facebook . I have two brothers.I`m studying in IBMR Gastronomy (or Culinary)  I`m married and  my husband is economist and entrepreneur.  I live in Rio - Brazil, on the beach, in a beautiful neighborhood named Recreio. My mother and my father live in Rio Grande do Sul. I have one little dog :)

I decided to come to Kendall because it is a good opportunity for my CV and my life.

I would like to see the Chicago skyline, Chicago Bull`s stadium (because my brother is a fan) and the big department store Marshall's.

I love Chicago!






Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário